The Sugar Cube | Sweets
Who are they?
The Sugar Cube is Calgary’s very own mobile candy store – sweetening up events all over YYC!
No matter what the occasion, there is always a reason to sweeten things up! The Sugar Cube has many ways to bring a lot of extra fun & excitement to your event in YYC. Ask us about any of the below options – and how we can customize any of them to your specific event!
- The Candy Truck – stocking over 50 types of unique, fresh bulk candy from around the world, imported sodas and chocolate bars, freshly spun cotton candy, gourmet popcorn, fun-filled surprise bags — and so much more!
- The Cotton Candy Cart – book one of our cute little cotton carts to live spin gourmet cotton candy (in delicious flavours like cinnamon bun, sour watermelon, Canadian maple, grapefruit vodka, and champagne). We also are able to pre-make mini bags, so you can have the perfect little favour for any of your events.
- Candy Buffets – we provide everything and do the set up of elaborate candy buffets, made to colour match any wedding scheme or event theme. All of our options are completely customizable and unique to you — all you have to do is choose which candies you would like!
- Candy Favours and Grams – looking for the perfect, sweet little gift to give your guests? Our candy favours come custom – fully colour matched and with the ability to tailor the message to whatever you’d like — we can even deliver right to your door!
- & More… really, we can do anything with candy – whether you are looking for candy centre pieces or candy decor for your event – we are open to all possibilities! We love to be creative and think outside of the box, so feel free to reach out to us with any crazy ideas!
How do I book The Sugar Cube?
The easiest way to book The Sugar Cube is to send an email to email@example.com with the following details of your event:
- Event Date and Time
- Event Location
- Event Type
- What service(s) are you interested in?
- Estimated Number of Guests
- Event Theme or Colour Scheme
- Estimated Budget (if you have one)